At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody. Our fast growing team is located in London (United Kingdom), Tallinn (Estonia), Lisbon (Portugal) and Berlin (Germany), and we know that what we’re building is bigger than anything on the market today. Join us!
We’re a small design team who work very closely with each other and our development teams. This allows each of us to have a big impact on shaping the future of the Monese product, both functionally and visually.
Our process and skill requirements are wide ranging as we work as full stack product designers across the UX/UI of both our IOS and Android apps. We cover all aspects of the design process, from participating in Design sprints and wire-framing features, through to high fidelity UI design with illustrations and animations. We regularly prototype and test features with real users. We also help conducting layout adjustments for internal tools (i.e BackOffice). Finally we write feature design specs and provide detailed style guides for developers.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Designer, someone who’s driven by problem solving and designing great experiences, whilst being obsessive over visual craft and beauty. If you’re looking to take your next step and produce the best work of your career, we’re very excited to work with you.
- Strong UI/UX skills
- Strong mobile app and responsive web design experience
- An expert using Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and iconography as well as motion design and animation skills
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Experience working directly with developers on design implementation
- Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build and why')
- Familiarity using Jira would also be a plus
What we can promise:
- Impact – you will change the way the world works by helping everyone get clear, simple and cheap banking that works anywhere.
- Leadership – you will work with great peers and even better leaders who are there to help you do amazing work and support you reaching your potential.
- Development – we are growing fast and like promoting internally, you will also have good support and opportunities to help you grow technically.
- Challenge – what we are doing is not easy, we need people who want to get stuck in and solve some difficult problems.
- Ownership – you will be responsible for your work and your impact, but you will get guidance, help and coaching all the way.
- Reward - good pay and great equity.
Sounds like something for you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter as well as a few samples of your work.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately, so be quick to apply!