Payments Project Manager
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more experiences for more customers around the world.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, who work with engineers, designers and others to deliver world-class experiences for our customers. You will solve problems and manage relationships with our payments/cards partners.
- Understand our products and customers, so that you can prioritise and solve the most impactful problems facing our payments/cards teams
- Analyse data, ideas, products and problems to find the best solution
- Plan solutions, with clearly articulated timelines and resources. Communicate solutions, timelines, delays and issues honestly, clearly and early
- Deliver solutions at speed and safely
- Manage relationships with our payments/cards partners, and become the expert on these companies and what they do
- Use business intelligence data, customer feedback and research (mainly from partners) to inform focus and decisions all payments decisions
- Contribute to the broader efforts of growth and marketing as part of the team
We are looking for you, if:
- You have a track record of making good decisions that pay-off, even when others have disagreed with you.
- You are reliable, you deliver on what you said you would deliver.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of Product Management/consulting, solving big problems
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Passion for problem-solving through user-centric design, applying expertise, data, research and judgement to make sure you’re focused on making the biggest impact to our entrepreneurs and investors.
- Curious and capable of deriving meaningful insight from research and data.
- Fluent English skills.
- Some start-up experience would be a plus.
What we can promise:
- Impact – you will change the way the world works by helping everyone get clear, simple and cheap banking that works anywhere.
- Leadership – you will work with great peers and even better leaders who are there to help you do amazing work and support you reaching your potential.
- Development – we are growing fast and like promoting internally, you will also have good support and opportunities to help you grow technically.
- Challenge – what we are doing is not easy, we need people who want to get stuck in and solve some difficult problems.
- Ownership – you will be responsible for your work and your impact, but you will get guidance, help and coaching all the way.
- Reward - good pay and great equity.
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.