At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese product already serves hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast growing team is located in London, Tallinn and Lisbon and we know that what we’re building is bigger than anything on the market today. Join us!
By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
About the role
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our Operations team and help us create the best environment for our employees and visitors in Monese’s largest office in Tallinn, Estonia. This is a wonderful position for a well-organised individual who wants to be part of a fast-growing organisation.
This is a varied role for a person who is responsible and wants to take ownership of tasks.
One of the first and bigger projects for you will be helping to expand our current office in Telliskivi. This will involve organising and running all the logistics around it, and ensuring everything is set up and in place to ensure the smooth running of the business.
Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- taking care of our visitors and employees in our cosy office in Telliskivi
- keeping an eye on the supplies and dealing with any shortages
- assisting in day-to-day administration
- organising events, including external events hosted in our office as well as yearly and quarterly company wide events for team building, this also includes but not limited to ping pong tournaments, massage sessions etc.
- taking care of company travel booking and being the go to person for Travel Perk
- taking ownership of the facilities in the current and new office space
- assisting our Operations team when needed
- complete ad hoc tasks as required
We are looking for you, if you have:
- at least 2 years experience in administration and/or office or facilities management
- interest in Operations topics
- fluent Estonian and English skills
- previous start-up or fast-paced environment experience
- project management skills
- very good written and verbal communication skills
- good time management and prioritisation skills
- excellent organisational skills
- great attention to detail
- efficacy, patience and positive attitude
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Additional week of vacation
- Share options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.