At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology, we are able to provide the essential banking services that our customers need day to day, directly on their mobile phones. Our app makes managing personal finances easy and accessible for everyone.
The first Monese product already serves hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast-growing team is located in London, UK, Tallinn, Estonia and Lisbon, Portugal. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody regardless of their residency or credit history. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
We have around 100 employees in our Tallinn office and 70 employees in London HQ, and we still keep on growing quickly.
The Monese office is a fast-paced startup environment with a diverse international team with varied experience and backgrounds. It’s an exciting and challenging place to work with many opportunities for both personal and career growth.
As a Recruiter you will be essential to the smooth running and growth of the company, it will take someone with real recruitment skill and intelligence to ensure we find the right people for open vacancies. You will also be responsible for onboarding new employees, in an engaging, fun and informative way. We expect you to figure out and execute smart hiring campaigns and to cooperate with universities, local communities of expats and talent from the startup scene.
You are going to:
- Liaise with the hiring managers and help them define their needs and structure the recruitment process
- Create job specs, place the adverts and pre-screen the applicants’ profiles
- Find best channels for getting best candidates attention
- Source and recruit candidates by using different methods (databases, social media etc.)
- Interview candidates and carry out background checks
- Build long-lasting relationship with talented people
- Build our employer brand to appeal the audience
- Onboard new employees
- At least 2 years of experience as a recruiter
- Bachelors’ degree or something else what makes it clear you are an educated smart person and complete what you started
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- You love to find out why someone is awesome at certain role
- You love to find a perfect person for a role
- Driven and delivering, organised and reliable
- Delicate with information trusted to you
- Easy to talk
- Ready to hit the ground running
More about you:
- Fun loving personality is crucial!
- Have travelled the world or lived abroad
- Have worked in multinational company before
- Some start-up experience or experience working in the fast paced environment could be useful as well!
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.