At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese product already serves hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast growing team is located in London (UK), Tallinn (Estonia) and Lisbon (Portugal). By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
About the role
In joining Monese’s award winning team as strong mid-weight to senior iOS Developer you will be participating in driving our already successful banking service to new heights. Possessing a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits you will be a member of a seasoned, cross-functional team of developers, analysts and designers that will partner with you in crafting the next-generation of mobile banking features for the Monese mobile apps on iOS.
If taking on a big part of the responsibility for making Monese the most innovative banking account in the world doesn’t scare you and you want to file patents not follow trends then read on…
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Proven commercial experience in iOS app development
- Experience working in an Agile environment, as well as with Xcode, Swift and iOS SDK
- Knowledge of using Jira, Bitbucket and Github in collaborative environment
- Experience in maintaining and releasing commercial apps in App store
- Experience working with third party SDKs, libraries and analytics tools
- Experience of A/B testing
- Strong networking experience – integrating with Restful Json APIs
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluent English skills
More about you....
- Fun loving personality is crucial!
- Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
- Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- Passion about building something truly meaningful
- Entrepreneurial mindset, able to generate ideas and new opportunities for growth
- Some start-up experience could be useful as well
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work remotely
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately so be quick to apply!