IT Business Analyst
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
About the role
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our product teams and the wider business. You will support a cross-functional team building the best products and experiences for our customers.
- Conduct detailed investigations of current and potential experiences and features to ensure that they are valuable and safe
- Refine requirements including providing initial estimates for value, cost and dependencies
- Create user stories and translate high-level business solutions into technical specifications
- Analyse the performance of the product, and provide insights to help the team deliver value faster and safer, and improve the product
- Work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead agile meetings and deputise for Product Managers when needed
- Identify issues and opportunities, and acting as a bridge between different teams
- Support cross-Monese projects to help our mission to grow globally
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in business and/or system analysis of complex software systems.
- Solid experience in data analysis, including SQL queries and visualising data using software such as Tableau
- Extensive modelling experience
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of the product lifecycle.
- Previous experience in Finance would be beneficial.
- Fluent English skills
What we can promise:
- Impact – you will change the way the world works by helping everyone get clear, simple and cheap banking that works anywhere
- Leadership – you will work with great peers and even better leaders who are there to help you do amazing work and support you reaching your potential
- Development – we are growing fast and like promoting internally, you will also have good support and opportunities to help you grow technically
- Challenge – what we are doing is not easy, we need people who want to get stuck in and solve some difficult problems
- Ownership – you will be responsible for your work and your impact, but you will get guidance, help and coaching all the way
- Reward - good pay and great equity
Sounds like something for you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately, so be quick to apply!