At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a current account can get one. By using bleeding-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve well over a million people across the European Economic Area, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and features across many other regions.
Monese has offices in London, Tallinn, Lisbon and Berlin.
We are looking for an InfoSec / Cyber Lead to champion information security across the business, leading the delivery of security in IT services, software development, cloud infrastructure, and data regulation.
You will report directly to the CISO and will be empowered to lead projects, apply your experience to new technologies and challenges in a company that never stops.
You will work with teams throughout Monese to help them deliver secure products and services to our customers.
In addition, you will own and be responsible for delivering critical aspects of the Monese InfoSec programme. Depending on your particular experience, this may include:
- The delivery of technical, process and cultural security controls
- Leading threat assessment and threat hunting exercises
- Contributing to the operation of the risk management framework
- Security policy review and development
- Supply chain security assurance
- Coordinating vulnerability management and penetration testing activities
- Coordinating audits and maintaining security certifications
- Delivering training and cyber awareness activities
- Demonstrable experience in an information security role.
- A background in IT or software development prior to information security specialism.
- A good and current knowledge of information security / cyber security tools, products and services.
Nice to have
- Experience working in and operating ISO27001 and NIST CSF compliant environments.
- Knowledge of AWS would be advantageous.
- Stock options and competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home from time to time
- Learning and Development Budget
- Dog friendly office
- Discount massage and yoga in the office
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks.
- Opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company.
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams
- Many fun team events and office socials
- In and outdoors Moneser’s sport activities