Risk Telephony Agent
Monese is looking for a telephony specialist to assist in taking calls regarding enhanced due diligence. The successful candidate will work alongside the AML team to receive and make calls to customers who have been blocked or closed by our AML team. You will be a subject matter expert within the AML team in order to deliver top notch customer service which can at times be testing. Monese AML team will suspend accounts due to multiple reasons which can be a sensitive issue, and the successful candidate should be someone who can tolerate high pressure calls and enquiries.
Full training and support will be provided however previous experience in complaints and a knowledge of AML and Tipping off laws would be beneficial.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions and queries regarding their blocked or closed account.
- Make outbound calls to specific customers relating to sensitive information such as transactions and account specific information.
- Work alongside the AML teams in London and Tallinn to gather further information about a customer and why they have been blocked/closed.
- Ensure that Monese stays compliant with tipping off laws by not revealing sensitive information to a customer over the phone which may lead to further fraud.
- Working closely with the customer support teams in providing advice and help where needed.
- Identifying and recommending training aids/materials that may aid in improved compliance and efficiency.
- Assisting your team members with continuous improvement development on processes and systems.
Experience, traits and skills required:
- Knowledge of current AML legislation, money laundering techniques/patterns and counter-fraud preventive measures.
- Experience in AML within a bank or telephony support experience in financial institution is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail and routine tolerance.
- Fluent English skills, any other european languages is a plus.
- A team player willing to help the team and educate those less aware of the risk of money laundering displaying.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the current business culture both in the Risk department and beyond.
A proactive, can-do attitude as well as the ability to think outside the box and help improve the business, department and processes.
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- You'll receive excellent training and guidance from our team
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer weekend-getaway to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Monesers sports activities
- Additional week of vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary