Content & Community Manager with Italian skills
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a current account can get one. By using bleeding-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve well over a million people across the European Economic Area, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and features across many other regions.
We’re looking for a Content & Community Manager with Italian skills, to join our growing Lisbon team.
As part of our Content & Community Team, you’ll be helping run our community profiles and create engaging, meaningful content for our audiences.
- Moderate, generate and champion community interactions across our spectrum of channels, be it engaging in conversations on Facebook and Twitter or managing user reviews, all while interfacing with teams from across the company to help make sure we provide the best guidance to our customers and our wider audiences
- Plan, create and publish quality content, whether it's concepting a series of Instagram stories or coming up with creative solutions to reactive opportunities
- Support the wider Marketing & Comms teams with planning and executing ideas and mechanics that help amplify our campaigns
- Monitor, analyse and report on community activity on an ongoing basis, drawing insights wherever possible to improve the quality of our interactions and content
You should apply if
- You have at least two years of social media community management and content creation experience, with proof of success in both
- You are highly proficient in speaking and writing in Italian, while you also command a very strong understanding of English (experience in working with Italian audiences is a must)
- You’re a reliable team member who has great organisational skills, strong attention to detail and is able to balance multiple assignments while sticking to the agreed timings
- You’re a creative soul who is always tinkering with a new idea or opportunity for great content, has good copywriting skills and is able to consistently create engaging and shareable posts
- You’re someone who is switched on, tuned into the world and always on the prowl for opportunities to engage and reach out to new audiences
- You possess strong empathy – to be able to understand our customer, it is important to be able to understand the challenges and issues they face and how we can play a part in solving them
- You’re somebody who isn’t afraid to try things and fail in order to get at the learning
- You know when those around you need help and don’t hesitate to act on it
- You ooze with professionalism, coupled with a sense of humour
- You have experience in working on a multi-national and multi-lingual product
- Experience in the consumer finance sector is an advantage, but not required (we are trying to shake things up after all)
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home office from time to time
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately so be quick to apply!