Customer Support Operations Manager - Lisbon
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
Monese serves millions of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast growing team is located in London (UK), Tallinn (Estonia), Berlin (Germany) and Lisbon (Portugal). By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager that will help lead and scale our fast-growing Customer Support team in Lisbon.
You will have the opportunity to shape the way we support our customers, while mentoring and leading a group of Team Leaders and Support Representatives.
Working closely with the Head of Customer Loyalty, you will be key to implementing the vision of the department, while aiming to provide every single customer that contacts Customer Support a unique and world class experience.
This role will be focused on the Lisbon team, but you will get the chance to work closely with other Operations and Support Managers, across our global offices.
If you believe in mentoring and developing people, working with data and helping out customers, then this might be the job you’re looking for!
Here are some of the tasks that you will be doing:
- Lead and manage the Lisbon Customer Support team: be responsible for 4-6 team leaders, who will each be managing up to 10-15 agents; you will be creating and owning career development plans of your team.
- Own the operational metrics of the Lisbon team: team and individual targets, you’ll be responsible to drive SLA’s, KPI’s and Quality metrics of your team.
- Contribute to the overall department OKRs: work closely with the Head of Customer Loyalty, to assure that department objectives are translated into all teams/individual levels.
- Empowering your team to help every single customer, assuring a strong customer-centric culture across all functions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders, to assure constant feedback on the product-customer loop.
- Define and implement customer support initiatives: use data/feedback from customers to implement new initiatives that will help increase satisfaction and retention.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- +5 years experience managing large scale teams on customer support/call center environment (ideally 60-80 members).
- Proven experience leading and scaling support teams in a high-growth and high-paced environment.
- Experience with low and high-performing teams: you will be accountable for your team’s metrics, and if needed, work with data and create performance management plans.
- Be independent: you will have autonomy and independence to execute and implement changes, that will drive up customer satisfaction and retention.
- Strong analytical skills: experience with managing data, to understand the impact of new features or products into customer operations SLA’s; identify patterns of customer queries and work with cross-functional teams to fix it upskill.
- Love for processes and optimization: our team is growing, and with that we need to build more processes, while optimizing our existing ones; you will need to be hands-on and experienced on creating customer journeys/workflows.
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company.
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible.
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks.
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well.
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities.
- Additional week of vacation.
- Share options and competitive salary.
- Dog friendly office with many fluffy friends.
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.