Evening Shift Customer Support Lead Agent
Do you want to make the best use of your time, but find you’re too busy during daytime? Do you like to communicate and help others?
Well, we might have just the right opportunity for you, as we are looking for a Customer Support Lead Agent who will support our customers from late afternoons to midnight.
Our fast growing team is located in London, UK; Tallinn, Estonia; and Lisbon, Portugal. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share a common belief in our mission: making banking accessible to everybody.
We’re not just a start-up with an idea. Rather, we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenue. We’re looking for people to join a close-knit team in which you'll be given room to grow and expand your skill-set.
We’re looking for a Lead Agent for our Evening Shift Customer Support team to help deliver world-class customer support during our evening hours. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers are serviced fast and efficiently, and to the highest quality.
Please be aware, that during the training period, approx. 2 months, the working hours will be between 10am – 8pm.
We are looking for you, if you:
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- have previous experience in customer support
- Have experience leading small teams
- Can communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
- Are reliable, hardworking and willing to go the extra mile for customers
- Strong attention to detail and good problem solving skills
What we consider a plus:
- Some previous start-up experience
- previous experience in the financial sector
- having travelled the world or lived abroad
Benefits of working at Monese:
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.