IT Strategic Solutions Analyst
If you recognised yourself standing there and those key words didn’t scare you away then read on…
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a current account can get one. By using bleeding-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve well over a million people across the European Economic Area, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and features across many other regions.
We are looking for an IT Strategic Solutions Analyst who would be helping product lead and engineers gather and document requirements for future features. We also expect you to analyse data to see how our products are being used, what are the delight/pain points and what we could improve or add.
- Refine requirements including providing initial estimates for value, cost and dependencies
- Help create user stories and translate high-level business solutions into technical specifications
- Draw precise and detailed structural and behavioural diagrams
- Detect, highlight and document relevant functional and non-functional requirements
- Conduct detailed analytical investigations of current and potential experiences and features to ensure that they are valuable and safe
- Lead the creation and running of product monitoring and alerting, to monitor performance against goals, and drive decisions
- Work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead agile meetings and deputise for Product Managers when needed
- Identify issues and opportunities, and acting as a bridge between different teams
- Support cross-Monese projects to help our mission to grow globally
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in business and/or system analysis of complex software systems
- Solid experience in data analysis, including visualising data using software such as Tableau
- Extensive modelling experience (preferably, financial and product)
- Experience in working in an agile team using SCRUM
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Previous experience in financial industry would be beneficial
- Fluent English skills
What we can promise:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Dog-friendly office in the centre of Tallinn
- Additional week of vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately, so be quick to apply!