At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anybody in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access and simple to use.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
We are a fast growing team made up of a variety of backgrounds and currently located across London, Tallinn, Lisbon and Berlin.
We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
Working closely with the rest of the Monese team on multiple projects, you’ll bring to the table a drive for impact, a curious and tenacious approach to help improve our users’ experience via data-driven experiments. Specifically, we’re looking for people with a keen interest in improving retention, ideally with experience building retention + engagement through marketing automation / CRM.
- Creating and executing complex personalised CRM user journeys.
- Bringing your ideas to life by working in collaboration.
- Producing tailored content across CRM programmes/ campaigns
- Implementing testing and optimisation to continually improve communications, across email, mobile push and SMS platform
- Leverage your knowledge of the customer lifecycle to influence frequency and loyalty through CRM activities.
- An eagle eye for detail thorough and conscientious. Always strives for perfection.
- Make strategic recommendations & implement changes based on findings from previous campaigns.
- Collaborate with other territories to ensure best practices and the right tools/software are in place to enable us to deliver our goals.
- Act as the voice of the customer at all times
- Keep up-to-date with marketing and technology trends; mobile CRM, content, data, etc.
- Passionate about CRM and it’s value.
- Ideally experience working with Braze or similar enterprise level ESP.
- Experience developing and initiating life cycle programmes which have a direct business impact and drive lifetime value.
- Great knowledge of Email Marketing KPIs.
- Good understanding of HTML and best email practices
- A positive / can do attitude
- Flexible and comfortable working in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Able to work across creative and technology teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company.
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible.
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks.
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well.
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities.
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home from time to time.
- Stock options and competitive salary.