Evening Shift Customer Support Agent
Do you want to make the best use of your time, but find you’re too busy during daytime?
Do you like to communicate, help others, and want to gain noteworthy work-experience? Perhaps you’re more of a night-owl, less of a ‘morning person’ - and you prefer to start your day a bit later?
Well, we might have just the right opportunity for you. We’re looking for a Customer Support Agent who will support our customers from late afternoons to midnight.
Our fast growing team is located in London, UK; Tallinn, Estonia; and Lisbon, Portugal. By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share a common belief in our mission: To make banking accesible to everybody.
We’re not just a start-up with an idea. Rather, we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenue. We’re looking for people to join a close-knit team in which you'll be given room to grow and expand your skill-set.
Our customers are everything to us, so we always want to make them feel welcome, accepted and treated with love and respect. You will be the voice of our company and will be communicating with the customers mainly via phone calls, video calls, chat and email. You’ll assist customers with opening their accounts, troubleshooting any issues they may be encountering and answering general enquiries about our service. Expect lots of brief, quick-fire interactions every day and some longer-term troubleshootings.
Please be aware, that during the training period, approx. 2 months, the working hours will be between 10am – 8pm.
We are looking for you if you:
- have fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- have excellent attention to detail
- have previous experience in customer support
- you are at the same time fast, efficient, patient and positive
- are solution-oriented and never give up in the face of a challenge
- are tech savvy and a quick learner
- enjoy communicating with people and helping them
- understand that customer service is the voice of our company
What we consider a plus:
- quick typing
- any other European language
- previous experience in the financial sector
- having travelled the world or lived abroad
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Additional week of vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.