Business Intelligence Analyst (Customer Strategy)
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and wider Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
About the role
As the Business Intelligence Analyst (Customer Strategy) you will support the business in making data-based decisions and delivering high-quality analysis and reports for our customer strategy product. We are looking for ones passionate about using data to build world-class products. We've already got some of the top people on board with whom you can solve the most interesting and complex problems for our engaged customers.
- Analysing complex business problems using data from internal and external sources
- Partnering with product manager and engineers to identify opportunities to shape product roadmaps and to help drive the strategic direction of the product
- Setting and analysing metrics and goals that tie back to business performance and initiatives, creating business cases to support these opportunities, and work with product management to prioritize resources
- Identifying issues and opportunities in datasets, and acting as a bridge between different teams
- Directly producing datasets and reports for analysis using databases and reporting tools
- Generating forecasts, recommendations, and strategic plans to drive actions
- Working closely with product, engineering and customer support to create a strong customer feedback loop and ensuring that your analysis and insights translate into actions and a better experience for our customers
- Working in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead agile meetings and deputise for Product Managers when needed
- Getting into the data yourself - applying your expertise in quantitative analysis, modelling, data mining and presentation of data to deliver actionable insights
- Guiding the product team by developing strategies on how to best roll-out the upcoming releases of new features and products
What we are looking for:
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in business or technical field or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in business intelligence or analytics
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Outstanding experience with Tableau or similar BI platform to develop reports and dashboards
- Excellent SQL skills and experience with a scientific computing language (such as R or Python)
- Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables, macros, charts, functions, vba modeling
- Experience with customer service or customer operations analytics an advantage
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Understanding of the product lifecycle
- Previous experience in Finance would be beneficial
- Fluent English skills
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Share options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK.