Product Analyst Web
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Analyst to help web and back office team lead and engineers gather and document requirements for future features. You will also analyse data to see how our products are being used, what are the delight/pain points and what we could improve or add.
- Refine requirements and provide initial estimates for value, cost and dependencies
- Create user stories and translate high-level business solutions into technical specifications and clearly written acceptance criteria
- Detect, highlight and document relevant functional and non-functional requirements
- Define process flows in detailed diagrams
- Analyse how customers interact with existing and potential features to ensure that they are valuable and safe
- Lead the creation and running of web product monitoring and alerting, to monitor performance against goals, and help drive decisions
- Work in an agile team with a ‘hands-on’ approach, with the potential to lead agile meetings and deputise for the product lead when needed
- Identify issues and opportunities, and act as a bridge between different teams
- Support cross-Monese projects to help our mission to grow globally
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in business and/ or system analysis of complex software systems and/or product management
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights
- Experience in working in an agile team using SCRUM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical thinking and ability to draw conclusions from large data sets and visualise findings
- Understanding of the product life cycle
- Previous experience in finance and tech industry would be beneficial
- Fluent English
What we can promise:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Additional week of vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately, so be quick to apply!