Customer Support Training Manager
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
Monese serves millions of customers in the UK and Europe, and we are adding new services on a regular basis.
Our fast growing team is located in London (UK), Tallinn (Estonia), Berlin (Germany) and Lisbon (Portugal). By working with us, you will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share the belief in our mission of making banking available to everybody. We’re not just a start-up with an idea; we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you love watching DIY tutorials, where with limited experience, you end up building a castle by yourself?
Then you’re the right person for the job, because that’s how we want to empower our Customer Support team (and who knows, maybe build a castle too!).
We are looking for a Training Manager to join our high-performing and fast growing Customer Support team.
In this role, your first 4-6 months won’t be boring at all - don’t believe us? Well, here are some of the “small” things you would be focusing on:
- Build a brand new Global Training team, spread across multiple offices, where you have full autonomy to hire, train and manage the team.
- Design and implement the entire learning program/curriculum for Customer Support, including new hire on-boarding, regular trainings and updates/refreshers.
- Leverage technology and implement different types of learning initiatives: e-learning, tutorials, presentations, you will be the one defining how we make this function in line with industry leading standards.
- Design metrics and dashboards, that will provide actionable insights to increase agents pefto Team Leaders and Trainers
- Develop L&D initiatives, focused not only on product training, but also on personal growth and leadership development of the Customer Support team.
Still not convinced? Ok, fair enough - here is a bit more detail on how impactful this role is:
- You will be the first person on the Training team and responsible to build out the team.
- You will lead and mentor a group of trainers, leveraging your leadership skills to grow them professionally and assure a high-performing team
- You will have a true global role, working closely with various stakeholders, both internal and external partners, from different areas of the business and in different parts of the world.
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Loyalty, both will work closely on scaling the existing team to hundreds of agents, while still offering world class support to our customers.
These are some of the big rocks we’re looking to achieve in the first 4-6 months.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Have 4-6+ years managing experience in training and training leadership on customer support/call center environment (tech or financial/banking environment is a plus).
- Excellent communication skills and influencing skills, with experience working with management, global cross-functional peers and external/vendor partners.
- Knowledgeable of learning theory and methodologies, including online and in-person, and leveraging technology to simplify and make training scalable for large scale operations.
- Deep understanding of training program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes.
- Strong project management skills and experience with content delivery across multiple systems/platforms.
- Passionate about customer experience - success measurement will be highly linked to customer satisfaction with Customer Support team interactions.
- Flexible for global travel and connecting with colleagues in other time zones - we have a global business that operates 365 days per year and 24 hours per day.
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company.
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible.
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks.
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well.
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues.
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities.
- Additional week of vacation.
- Share options and competitive salary.
- Dog friendly office with many fluffy friends.
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.