Portuguese speaking Customer Support Agent
Do you speak English and Portuguese fluently and live in Lisbon area?
Do you enjoy interacting and helping others over the phone, chats and emails, and you also want to be part of building something truly meaningful in the financial sector?
Well, we might just have the right opportunity for you.
Could you see yourself as a Mid-weight or Senior Customer Support Agent who is comfortable working in shifts? Our fast growing team is located in London, UK; Tallinn, Estonia; and Lisbon, Portugal. By working with us, you’ll be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do and share a common belief in our mission - making banking available to everybody.
We’re not just a start-up with an idea. Rather, we have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenue. We’re looking for people to join a close-knit team in which you'll be given room to grow and expand your skill-set.
Our customers are everything to us, so we always want to make them feel welcome, accepted and treated with love and respect. You will be the voice of our company and will be communicating with the customers mainly via phone calls, chat and email. You’ll assist customers with opening their accounts, troubleshooting any issues they may be encountering and answering general enquiries about our service. Expect lots of brief, quick-fire interactions every day and some longer-term troubleshootings.
We are looking for you, if you:
- have at least a year of experience in customer support/call centres
- have fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- have fluent Portuguese skills, both written and spoken
- have excellent attention to detail
- you are at the same time fast, efficient, patient and positive
- are solution-oriented and never give up in the face of a challenge
- are tech savvy and a quick learner
- enjoy communicating with people and helping them
- understand that customer service is the voice of our company
What we consider as a plus:
- quick typing
- previous experience in the financial sector
- have some other European language skill
- having travelled the world or lived abroad
Benefits of working at Monese:
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.