Senior Product Lead Growth
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Lead, who will lead our cross-functional Growth team to deliver world-class experiences for our customers. You will own a specific product that will delight our customers, add revenue for Monese and be very hard to copy. You will be responsible and accountable for the complete product lifecycle and the success of the product.
- Define strategy for our Growth product team, own ambitious growth goals, and lead a cross-functional team to prioritise and execute on the highest impact opportunities.
- Drive growth in user adoption using data-driven product experiments
- Collaborate with our marketing, customer operations, design, engineering and business operations teams to identify, define and lead product experiments across multiple product areas to drive the growth of our customer base
- Collaborate across disciplines to set and deliver a clear, cohesive product strategy for Growth, and balance it with room to source and test exciting new opportunities
- Gather and analyse large amounts of quantitative and qualitative customer data to help identity, prioritise and measure the impact of opportunities
- Support your team to set clear goals and key results, regularly check in on progress, learn and adjust course when needed
- Help other teams to set and test hypotheses
- Reduce dependencies, remove blockers and co-ordinate with other product groups and stakeholders
- Contribute to product management practices: help us ship delightful products and be an exceptional place to work
We are looking for you if you have:
- 6+ years of growth product management experience, preferably for a high-growth SaaS or consumer product
- track record of driving positive impact on user or revenue growth using hypothesis-driven product development practices
- excellent analytical skills including ability to gather and analyse data sets (including the use of basic statistical concepts), and to interpret them to make business decisions
- experience developing user flows, communications, onboarding experiences or engagement paths
- familiarity with A/B testing tools, product analytics platforms, and acquisition channels
- fluent English skills
Benefits of working at Monese:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home office from time to time
- Dog friendly office
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter. And be quick to apply, as we will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately.
All candidates must be eligible to work in UK.