Paid Media Specialist
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and wider Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
What does the role involve?
- Paid media strategy creation and implementation across various paid media channels including: paid social, paid search, display, affiliate marketing, mobile networks
- Responsible for a large portfolio of in-house paid media campaigns spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution, optimising & reporting
- Identify optimisation opportunities, including continuous testing of channels, targeting, ad copy, A/B testing
- Ensure campaigns are meeting clearly defined company objectives
- Create and deliver meaningful analytics and reporting to monitor and show progress to the board and wider marketing team
- Work on a daily basis with the other team members as well as partner account managers
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
We are looking for you, if you have:
- 5 + years of experience managing paid media campaigns across AdWords, Google Display Network and Facebook and using paid media to drive website and app conversions
- Experience running mobile app campaigns is a plus
- Proven track record of managing end to end, large scale campaigns
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills are a must, as the position requires the ability to work across different disciplines and communicate with different levels of seniority both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills, including Google Analytics and/or WebTrends, and ability to communicate complex data effectively
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint Skills
- Extreme attention to detail and excellent organisational skills essential
- Ability to responsibly work independently and as a great team player
- Versatile and adaptable to the dynamic nature of start-up environment
What we can promise:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Additional week of vacation
- Dog-friendly office in centre of Tallinn
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately, so be quick to apply!