Product Marketing Manager
At Monese we believe that access to banking and financial services is a right that everybody should enjoy. We are on a mission to ensure that anyone in the world who needs a bank account can get one. By using leading-edge technology via smartphones, we offer services that are easy to access, simple to use and cheap to run for anybody.
The first Monese products already serve hundreds of thousands of customers in the UK and Europe, and we have ambitious plans to add more products and improve our existing features.
About the role
The Product Marketing function exists to grow fame and love for the Monese brand, as well as add commercial value to the business through our propositions and technology products. You‘ll take responsibility for the marketing, creation and evolution of compelling propositions and technology products such as personal banking, business banking, student accounts, payments, innovations and more.
As the Monese brand expands globally, Product Marketing Managers have a critical role in supporting the expansion as well as enabling growth. The Product Marketing team is focused on producing three key outputs; Commercial success, by ensuring differentiated value propositions for key segments, Product success, by working and aligning with cross-functional teams to launch new products and crafting compelling messages as well as Company success, by defining a long-term narrative for our brand.
- Definition and ownership of the product marketing strategy, aligning customer, product, commercial and brand opportunities
- Establishing expertise on potential customers, current pain points and why Monese solves their problem better than the competition
- Building tools, collateral and training programmes to enable our internal teams to effectively communicate our value proposition
- Coordinate across Monese to ensure that your product marketing campaigns get maximum attention and impact
- Coordinate the efforts of channel marketing owner to create a clear and measurable plan for growth within a customer segment or feature adoption
- Developing positioning and messaging for Monese in the neo-bank space
You should apply if:
- You at least 5+ years of Product Marketing experience within the technology and/or the financial sector
- You enjoy gaining insights and translating them into powerful programmes
- You feel comfortable working with data and metrics
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have experience managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities
- You can demonstrate the capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- You feel comfortable in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
What we can promise:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within Monese as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- A horizontal structure where everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International team of open-minded people in a nice office environment with plenty of perks, snacks and drinks
- Opportunity to travel between our offices and meet other teams as well
- Many fun team events, office parties and summer ‘weekend-getaway’ to spend some quality time with your colleagues
- In- and outdoors Moneser’s sports activities
- Flexible working schedule and possibility to work in home office from time to time
- Additional week of vacation
- Stock options and competitive salary
Sounds like something for you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
We will start reviewing the applications and meeting the candidates immediately, so be quick to apply!